According to the CDC, approximately
133 million Americans (45%) have at least one
of the following chronic diseases:
- Heart disease
Chronic disease related to lifestyle account
for 75% of the nations’ medical cost,
which is now over 2 trillion.
According to the same survey, lost productivity
due to poor health practices cost
employers 2 to 3 times MORE
than healthcare claims.
Need we be reminded who is paying
for most of these debilitating expenses?
Workplace Health Benefits are
crucial for a thriving business.
Population health management is
no longer an option for an organization,
but a necessary component of doing business.
As more employers have realized this
need over the last three decades,
an increasing amount of worksite wellness
programs have emerged as a solution.
The GSI Benefits workplace wellness
programs are designed as a multi-tiered
platform based on the small, midsize
and large group’s needs.
Unlike the many One-Size-Fits-All programs,
GSI’s platform is designed, implemented,
measured and evaluated to align with your vision,
culture and most importantly, your people.
The resulting benefits:
· - Boosting productivity and moral
· - Mitigating rising health care costs
· - Decreasing absenteeism and turnover
- Creating a work culture that supports and values your people
GSI Benefits will partner with your organization
to effectively build a culture of health and engagement
by employing the following crucial components:
· - Evaluating Employee Interest
- Establishing Effective Programing
· - Periodic evaluation and measured outcomes- Evaluating current and projected wellness culture
- Developing Executive and Leadership Commitment
· - Establishing monetary and non-monetary incentives
- Developing a Strong Wellness Committee among your organization
Let GSI ‘s dedicated Wellness Specialists guide
and support your organization’s success.